- Clinical Oncology Journal follows strict rules against the plagiarism.
- Maintain an abstract of 300 words.
- Abstract should state its purpose, discretions involved and methodologies adopted in the research.
- First page of manuscript should have mailing address of author.
- References list should include only the accepted/published manuscripts or journals.
- Use the tables at minimum for more readability.
- Maintain double space throughout the columns including the heads and foots.
- Provide links for all of their references for an online presence.
- Chronological numbering should start from the Title page.
- Copied content without citing the sources or author authorizations is considered to be unethical and illegal.
- Include author's educational qualifications, contact information, professional and academic information.
- Research article should contain critical descriptions of the data produced adhering to the particular areas of study.
Clinical Oncology Journal is the state-of-the-art platform to showcase medical journals across scientific community and a one-stop solution for publishing the manuscripts of varied medical specialities.